We take care of your elderly loved ones hospitalization
This policy is for those from the age of 55 until 73 years after which policyholders can renew cover each year for life.
KruthaGuna is a simplified one year cover that has been made worthwhile at times of difficulty.
Enjoy one of the best insurance for senior citizens in Sri Lanka.
Why Hale and Hearty – KruthaGuna?
Sri Lanka has a population of over 20% above the age of 55. Although Medical insurance is the most cost effective way of managing any unexpected expenses due to hospitalisation, a policy for those above this bracket is almost an impossibility. Amana Takaful Insurance however, is the only Company that has a specific health cover addressing all medical concerns of a Senior Citizen. KRUTHAGUNA has been designed for those 55 years and above. The unique feature is that pre-existing ailments will be covered after the 1st renewal – thus providing the comfort of an insurance backing even for those with medical issues.
KRUTHAGUNA is the ideal ‘care gift’ that a son or daughter would want to give their parents in return for the love and sacrifices afforded by them.
KruthaGuna is available in 3 schemes
Premium (All Inclusive)
* Above benefits are subject to exclusion and other conditions.
- Hospitalization Expenses Hospitalization also comes with a series of expenses in itself. Kruthaguna covers such expenses up to the limit obtained with a client contribution of 10%.
- Nursing allowance Many of us would like to give the best care available to our elders at home. This cover provides Home Nursing by a qualified nurse on recommendation of the Consultant/Doctor who treated during the hospitalization, to provide care from home following the discharge as an indoor patient.
- Pre-existing Waived Off We understand that pre-existing ailments such as Pressure, Diabetes and others have always been a bane in opting for an insurance cover. For the first time in Sri Lanka, Amãna Takaful has come forward to waive-off pre-existing ailments from the 2nd year onwards.
- Wheelchair Grant This policy takes another step further in helping you purchase a wheelchair for your loved ones with a life time cash grant, where the participant is considered by a consultant doctor to be physically incapable of walking.
- If hospitalized in a non-paying ward of a Government Hospital, KRUTHAGUNA will cater to;
- A per day allowance ranging from Rs.2,000/- to Rs.4,000/- based on the policy obtained
- Medical tests, prescribed to be done externally whilst hospitalized.
- Drugs prescribed for purchase outside the hospital due to non-availability
- Entry age of 55 until 73 years
- Duly filled proposal form
- NIC Copy