Why 3rd Party Cover?
|3rd Party Cover - Annual Premium|
|Vehicle Type||Standard||Special Cover|
|Motor Cycles||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 900/-|
|Three Wheeler||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Other Vehicles||Rs. 2,000/-|
- Personal Accident Cover (24 hours) up to Rs.50,000/- for the Participant as per the Company’s standard PAB Scale.
- Funeral Expenses of Rs.7,500/- in the event of death to the Participant
- Hospitalization Cover - In the event the participant is confined to a Hospital
and obtains treatment as an in-patient in respect of Sickness (extracted 30 days after this cover
obtained) or Accidental Injury, the Company will grant,
- If warded in a government hospital non-paying ward - Rs.750/- per each hospitalized day for maximum 15 days
- If warded in a paying hospital - Rs.1,500/- per each hospitalized day for maximum 15 days
Cash grant shall be provided excluding the first day of the confinement at the hospital on the submission of the diagnosis card.
- Total Loss Cover Only for Motor Cycles (engine capacity 250cc and below)
In the event the Motor Cycle is totally damaged due to a road accident and is beyond economical repair (as decided by a motor assessor) the Company shall pay the market value of the vehicle at the time of the loss.
N.B:- Age limit to qualify for cover under sections 1 to 3 shall be 18 to 65 years of age. Please refer policy schedule provided for Terms, Conditions & Exclusions of above covers.
- Registration Copy
- Duly Filled Proposal Form
- Buy Policy